August 03, 2007 - mosascii m2 2.1.200 Beta 3 Released!
mosascii m2 is an application
that converts an image into an HTML mosaic made out of ASCII
characters. mosascii m2 can also create animated HTML mosaics.
The HTML mosaics and animated mosaics look just like the original image or animation
except they are created out of colored ASCII characters.
mosascii m2 has lots of features, such as image actions and
effects, and more!
mosascii m2 is freeware and 100% spyware free!
mosascii m2 is compatible with all versions of windows
including win9x/nt/2000/2003/xp & windows vista (32-bit & 64-bit)!
What's new in
- Released mosascii m2 (2.1.200) Beta 3 Freeware - Released August 03, 2007
- New in mosascii m2 2.1.200 Beta 3:
- Introducing the highly-anticipated Animation mode - Create full-color Animated HTML Mosaics!
- Import Animated GIF images into animation projects
- Animated mosaic compatibility with all 3 major browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera
- Ability to save animations as mosascii m2 project workspace files (with backwards compatibility with 2.0.111 which loads frame 1 of the animation)
- Added Reset Settings feature (under Help menu) to restore settings and reset file associations
- Updated all web links to point to the new mosascii m2 web site, mosasciim2.com
- New optimized aspect ratio function for image resizing and animated mosaics
- Drag'N'Drop enhancements and animated mosaic support
- Path names display better in recent file list and multiple Drag'N'Drop list
- Optimized temporary files management
- Optimized color inversion to better handle grayscale colors
- Resample is now the default mode of resizing on installation
- Resize and Resample options added to Shrink and Grow buttons
- Fixed HTML Help issues
- Major code optimization for faster execution and smaller memory footprint
- Vista compatible setup wizard
- New Custom and Compact installation modes
- Fixed in mosascii m2 2.1.200 Beta 3:
- Fixed 1280x1024 resolution typo
- Fixed source image border bug
- Fixed Rich Text (RTF) file import bug
- Fixed status bar display issue on Windows Vista
- Fixed default image resolution for modes -1 and -2
- Fixed default image support for low and high resolutions
- Fixed mosascii m2 mosaic explorer menu typo
- Fixed textual inconsistencies between MosASCII and mosascii m2
- Context-menu image paste now work correctly
- Fixed color inversion display bugs
- Event logging optimization
- Fixed bug where Inner Emboss is removed from the recent image effect list
- Fixed output HTML file selection bug in Vista which stated "You can't open this location using this program. Please try a different location."
- Fixed file checking bug
- Fixed Custom Resize window from preventing invalid width/height data (such as blank data)
- Fixed bug where missing/corrupt recent file would remain in the recent list instead of being removed
- Miscellaneous Vista compatibility issues
- Fixed in mosascii m2 mosaic explorer (for mosascii m2 2.1.200 Beta 3):
- Added support for animated mosaics
- Fixed Unknown font size issue
- Fixed bug where Transparency menu is visible when transparency is not available
- Other bug fixes and optimization
Copyright © 2006-2014 Robert DeFusco, All Rights
Initial page design by: elasticdesigns